Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween;) We had a fun night filled with selling Cookie Dough for Josh's IBC business program. We sold at a Halloween Carnival. At the carnival they had a jail cell so I snuck off away from Josh and begged the jail keeper to arrest Josh and put him in to do some time. The results are below...
They actually made him sit on a block of ICE. Poor guy.
Can you guess what are costumes were? Josh was a charger fan(creative huh) and I was a Nurse. We kind of came up with our costumes 5 minutes before the carnival. But I thought we still turned out pretty cute. 

4 comments:

carrie said...

What a nice wife you are to get your hubby arrested. did you guys sell a lot of cookie dough! I would think with such great costumes you would attract quite a few customers :)
Seriously though you guys are too cute your mom gave us a CD of your wedding pictures it was such a beautiful day. The photographer did a great job.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

you two are so cute. I can't wait to see you!

Livi said...

HOW FUN! You look super cute as a nurse.

Unknown said...

i'm glad you got him on the block of ice..
we all know josh can use a cooling down every now and then.