Monday, January 19, 2009

What is allowing me to survive this cold winter are thoughts of last summer in Sunny Santorini. I was going through photos and found warmth looking through these. Wouldn't it be great to travel there right now!
Above is Santorini at Night.....
Josh gazing on the cliffs of Santorini...
Boy I miss this place.....
Our hotel.....
Someday I will return:)

2 comments:

carrie said...

I miss it there too. your hotel looked amazing. It was snowing a little this morning so thank you for the pictures, the sun is out here now so I'm just pretending that it's nice and warm outside and I'm just staying inside by choice not because if I go outside I'll freeze to death.

Spencer and Erin said...

I miss that place too!! Ok, so I have never been there, but I wish I had. I love those pics! They are gorgeous. Um come and hang out with us soon please! Miss america pagenent at my house Sat night. Bring the hubby.