I have been very overdue on my blog postings. Last friday Emma, Beverly and I got together to visit the new exhibit held at the Idaho Falls Museum. We wanted to relive our obsession we had once had when this movie had come out. I think we each saw the movie 9 times. Wow yes we were ridiculous. I remember asking my parents why on earth they would allow us to see that movie so many times and there response was that it was the best way to get us out of the house for a good 3 hours. My dad said it was the best babysitter for us. haha, I thought that was funny.
Here's me posing with my boarding pass. We had a lot of fun that day.
2 comments:
So fun that you girls are all there together and can hang out ; ) Poor Liza in London.
Ryan and I both died! I forget if you said if you lived or not. Wasn't someone a famous wife of someone???
I forget. That exhibit was awesome! I was impressed
Post a Comment