Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh!!!  The big 24!!!We have such a blast celebrating his birthday with friends. I had made an Oreo Ice Cream cake that tasted  delicious and everyone seemed to love it. We spent the weekend in Idaho falls going out to lunch and test driving Jeep Commanders, by the way I love those cars. On sunday we played Josh's new board game with his Brother and Lance. It was such a great weekend. Mamie I borrowed some of your photos because idiot me forgot the camera:)
















Josh Making his wish before blowing out the candles.




















I love this guy so much and am so happy that he enjoyed his birthday. Yay for 24!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Happy Birthday JOSH!

great job on the cake tina. looks yummers.

carrie said...

Happy Birthday Josh!!! Hope you had lots of fun on your big day.
Christina that cake looks awesome! I bet it did taste great Lydia's birthday is tomorrow I haven't decided what to do for the cake yet :(