Hi Everyone, Josh and I celebrated our 1st year anniversary on July 11th. We went up to Idaho falls and ate at our favorite restaurant and had Sushi and Japanese food which was amazing. Yay for making it through one year:)
Last week I was in Missouri visiting my brother and his two adorable girls. I had so much fun with my Mom and miss these beautiful girls.
Rachel was my best friend all week and I loved it.
We had a photo shoot together. This is precious.
Then they decided to dance and make funny faces.
I miss these girls so much and love them to pieces:) Thanks Tim and Carrie for a great week!
3 comments:
I love that top picture,
Cutest girls EVER!
PS we love having you guys like 100 yards away from us!!!
Perfect timing with the baby coming....late night calls for HELP!
We had so much fun with you and we miss you like crazy. hope we can see you in October.
Post a Comment