I have finished this piece that I have been working on within the past few weeks and am so happy that its finally done. You may recognize the scene, I had taken a whole bunch of photos in the gardens on campus and love the Greek statues they have. This was my favorite and I thought that this would be a fun subject to paint. I am wanting to sell it to anyone who may be interested. If you are please let me know. Please enjoy and I will keep posted artwork. My next piece will be a landscape from either Santorini, Greece or Mykonos, Greece. Anyways, It should be fun:)
4 comments:
Beautiful!!!!!!
I MISS YOU! lets hang soon
tooo beautiful for words
I think you are the best artist ever!! That pic is beautiful!!
Love it, Love it, I want you to come out and help paint on the walls of our new house I think Tim is too busy. We miss you!
-Carrie
Post a Comment