Monday, February 15, 2010

Huge News

Hi Everyone,

I have BIG NEWS! I have been dying to tell you all but felt the need to wait a bit. I' am Pregnant! I' am 14 weeks along and entering into my second Trimester! Isn't this nuts??? Josh and I are so Excited about it and he feels like it's a boy and I have been having so many dreams about it being a boy. Is that normal? anyways, I' am so excited and would post pictures of my tummy but there is not much to see since it seems like I' am losing weight. Oh well, I will have plenty of time to catch up.

Josh and I had a great Valentines! He had to work all day and that night I cooked him our Famous Pork Steaks with Tomato Gravy. It was a hit and our house smelt so good.


10 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY so glad you told everyone because I have been DYING inside with the secret. Ryan is SO super excited for you guys.

As for the dreams, I had dreams about baby boys. Ryan had dreams about baby girls. He was rooting for a boy the whole time, but he said deep down, he knew it was a girl.

So basically, anything can happen!

I guess...TWINS!!!

Jim and Vanessa said...

Yum! I may have to ask you how to make that sometime. We cook pork a lot it seems like, but they're always just boring with season salt. I can't believe you're already 14 weeks! It goes SO fast! And I Can't believe you're losing weight! You weren't even sick! lucky girl.

Jane said...

Woooohooo!!!!! Congrats you two!!!! I hope it's a boy! This is so exciting. You're gonna be such a fantastic mom.
You should post that recipe!!!
love you. so happy.

The Olligschlager Family said...

Wow that is big news! Can't wait to see more pics!

Kristine said...

I AM SO SO SO SO EXCITED! you're gonna be the cutest parents ever.

can't wait to see you monday!

(it's so weird all my friends are married and having babies. kinda freaking out right now)

Kristine said...

I AM SO SO SO SO EXCITED! you're gonna be the cutest parents ever.

can't wait to see you monday!

(it's so weird all my friends are married and having babies. kinda freaking out right now)

Unknown said...

I am with Meg I am glad the news is out!!!! I am SUPER Excited for you guys!!!! We miss you in Rexburg but it has been fun chatting lately!!!! You are an AWESOME friend and you are going to be an amazing mom!!!!

I cant wait to hear if its a boy or girl!!!! :)

Holly said...

Hi Josh and Christina! It's Holly Elbert, Hirt now. I was doing some blog stalking and found your blog, you two are so cute. CONGRATULATIONS! How are you feeling? I didn't gain weight during my pregnancies either, but I made up for it afterwards sadly:)

Spencer and Erin said...

WAHOO!!! I am so glad you are finally putting it up on your blog!!! wahoo!! And I am so excited for your babe!!! wahooo!!lets hang out soon and talk baby stuff..want to? haha

Livi said...

uuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm christina - just read this and I am dying!! i agree with K, i can't believe were all growing up so fast. I am sooo incredibly excited for you! you are gonna be the best mamma ever.