Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Getty



I had so much fun spending time with my Mom and Dad in San diego for the past week and a half. They treated me like a queen. One day we drove up to L.A. and went to the Getty Museum. It is so beautiful there and the art that they had totally reminded me of traveling through the Europe Museums. They had Van Gogh, Rembrandt, Monet, Degas, Renoir....ETC It was awesome. The location gives you and amazing view of L.A. and Hollywood. Oh it was so pretty.

This is a picture of part of the gardens they have. I love the maze in the middle.

This is one of my favorites!! I bought a print of it at the gift shop and hung it in our house. Young Girl Defending Herself against Eros, painted by Bourguereau.

Van Gogh, Lilies

Monet
Another photo of the museum. Pretty huh? I suggest to visit this place if your ever in L.A.

1 comment:

Livi said...

i have always wanted to go to the getty in LA! looks incredible