Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Boy's First Photo Debut:)

Isn't he the cutest? This was taken almost a month ago. The Ultrasound was so neat. He was moving all over and opening his mouth and sticking out his tongue. At one point he had his arm by his face and would bend his fingers almost like he was waving, "Hello" to us. It was such a neat experience.

5 comments:

Jane said...

He IS so cute. great profile that little tiddy.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

:-)

I can't tell you how amazing it is to hold that baby for the first time. Get ready sista! Life will change soooooooo quickly!!! We love you guys and good luck! Keep updating about your pregnancy! I'm dyyyyyyyyyyying to see your belly! How is Josh's job??? How is WA?

Holly said...

Ultrasounds are one of the best parts about pregnancy; what a perfect first picture.

How are you feeling?

Spencer and Erin said...

yeah!! I am so excited to meet the little guy and start planning the wedding..haha...i miss you!!!!

Livi said...

oh wow! i cant believe it - thats incredible. p.s. i love the new blog header