So Josh finally got to have a weekend off so we decided to get in the car and just drive and explore. We first ran into this cute farm that would be a great place to take kids. They had a cow themed train, petting zoo, corn maze, play ground, chicken coop, and farmers market. Josh wasn't feeling to photogenic so It's just BIG me in the shots! After our stop we drove for another 20-30 minutes and visited Wenatchee lake! It was gorgeous. Josh and I did a lot of walking on some trails around the lake and found out today that they are spotting more Bears and cougars in that area than normal. That made me nervous! Thanks goodness we did not run into any of those.
I tried to sit on this tracker but seemed to get stuck somehow. Josh thought that was funny so I gave him the fist:)
Me in front of a massive chicken coop.
Lake Wenatchee. Isn't it beautiful. I wish we would of brought our suits!!
3 comments:
I. LOVE. your. BELLY!!!!! You are the cutest preggo ever!!! Hang in there, I'm sure the heat in Washington isn't as bad as it would be in Idaho. Yikes being pregnant in the summer is aweful!
Christina you are absolutely adorable, your belly is super cute! How are you feeling? Any names picked out?
That looks like so much fun!! And your little belly is SO cute!! I can't wait to come visit Wenatchee!! Looks so much fun!
Post a Comment