Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Say Hello to Nigel Dale Tidwell!

Our little boy have arrived:) It was a long long labor reaching over 24 hours(Will tell the whole story next post) but was totally worth every contraction. Seemed like every nurse in the center had to come into our room to see our little guy. He was the talk of the hospital with his good looks. I' am so in love with Nigel and am so happy:) Here are his stats:

Nigel Dale Tidwell:

Weight: 8 pounds

21 1/2 inches long



Here's lovely put together me Greeting baby Nigel to the world


Josh and Nigel cuddling the next morning. Doctor came in and took this picture actually, Doctor thought it was too cute and I agree!!


Nigel chilling in his recliner. this baby is so good and relaxed and I just love him to death:)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

how is he already THAT CUTE!!???! oh my gosh -- what a beautiful little baby! I can't even believe it! He is perfect!!!

Jane said...

WELCOME NIGEL!!!!!! he IS perfect. what a handsome handsome baby. 24 hours! 8 pounds! it's all amazing. yay for a healthy baby!

Jon & Dani Itri said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! We are so happy for you guys. He is beautiful. You must be so happy he is finally here. Congratulations,we are so excited for you guys.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

O my gosh he is sooo good looking! HEYYYYYY His stats sound like Brinley!!! And if I know how my recovery was, yours will probably be similar!

My advice, take warm baths, ice (its awkward but do it), take tylenol, and seriously take it easy. I tried to do TOO much too soon and I think it extended my recovery time. I tried wearing jeans like 3 days after. yaaa I was crazy!!!

Kristine said...

YAY! i am so so so excited for you guys. He's adorable! congrats! i cant wait to see more pics. Hope you have a smooth recovery.


(ps. your hair looks darker)

Shayne said...

His is adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him someday! ;) Congrats, we are so happy for you guys!

brightbit said...

i seriously got teary eyed looking at this post - what a happy family!! i am so incredibly happy for you and Nigel is super handsome!

craig shipley said...

CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! holy crap that kid is adorable!!!! love and miss y'all!!! can't wait to meet the lil guy.