Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Baby Nigel:)

Yesterday we were able to catch Nigel's smiles on camera:) He is smiling more and more and normally I' am not fast enough to get it captured on film but with Josh being home we were able to get plenty of smiles. Nigel is doing great! He is so active and is awake and playing all day and sleeps really well at night so I can't complain. He is so happy and friendly and is my best friend. We have too much fun throughout the day watching Oprah, Ellen, etc. What a life huh? I feel like he is growing up so fast:(




7 comments:

Kristine said...

that smile!!! so so sweet. he looks so perfect and happy!

Jim and Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness! It's hard to believe but he is even CUTER than he was before! What a little sweetheart! I'm so glad you're loving it.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

He is SOOOOOOO cute! Oh my goodness. That smile is contageous!

Love you and so happy to hear things are going well! Isn't motherhood the BEST??

Spencer and Erin said...

He is SOOO cute!!! And he is so skinny! Tessa could eat him for a meal..(did I tell you she eats like a sumo wrestler)..When you heading back this way?? I need to see this little man!

Brad & Emma said...

look how cute lil bear is!!! oh my gosh he is adorable! i just love him! xoxo

Brad & Emma said...

post more!!!

Danielle said...

Hey so good to see all is well, we miss you guys!