So things are going great with my tutor! I see him everyday for two hours hoping that I will pick up the language fast. My brain is on over load with espanol. The maids teach me spanish too. So I feel like everyone is helping me out with getting the language down. The maids will point to an object say the word and then wait for me to reply. They also have me run through the numbers. My nephews correct me too. So I am being tested all day. I feel very blessed to have the support and help with learning spanish. It's funny people here are shocked that I don't already know spanish. I guess I look latin? Maybe its my dark hair? who knows.
Nigel started scooting forward yesterday!!!!! Very beginnings of crawling. He loves poppy's computer which makes great motivation for crawling:) Nigel is doing great and is happy. Loves his cousins and loves eating fresh mangos everyday. P.S. you wouldn't believe how amazing Mangos are here! They are nothing like american mangos. Well Im off to study Spanish. Chow.!
2 comments:
I WANT MORE!!!!!!! how is everything going? i want to call you but im afraid to call their house phone! im off the next two days so call me if you can! love you tiny!
He is the cutest thing EVERRRRRRRR! Watch about with that scooting! The baby I watch is 7 months and is SOOO quiet and gets to things VERY quickly....
anyways, I need more pics. Necesito mas picturas!!! RAPIDO!!!
Post a Comment