Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL!!!

My Baby Boy Turned One!

We had such a great day with him and I didn't want it to end. The day started with Nigel waking up at 6 a.m. and then we walked him over towards his new toys. He got a lot of new toys and seemed to like them. Our cook made him a special lunch which included homemade french fries, rice with chicken, peas, carrots and then a salad. He did so good and eat every last bit which rarely happens. We then played in the balloons and I took him swimming in our pool. I talked with the swimming instructor and signed Nigel up for swimming lessons which start on thursday. After that we had visitors. My friend Lina and her family came by with a birthday cake for Nigel and presents! It made our day:) After that Dad came home and we brought out the cake. Cake picture will come in the next post. Enjoy!


Nigel with his new toys. We got him a nightlight, a car/walker thing, books, etc.

He is already for a ride. Yahoo!
Taking a close look at his birthday lunch that he ended up loving:)

Opening presents with Daddy:)
Loving all the balloons.

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

What a fun birthday!!! Speaking of night light, I've been meaning to get Brinley one. Thanks for reminding me!!!

I cannot believe he is one, but at the same time, it feels like Nig has been around forever! And I'm sure you feel that too. Doesn't it seem like he has always been apart of your family?? We were BORING before we had Brin. Now life just gets better and better everyday!!!