Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monserrate

So Josh is off in Thailand so we decided to fly his younger sister(Megan) out to visit us for part of the time Josh was gone. I wanted to show her something touristy while visiting Colombia so we took her to Monserrate. Its a lookout point of the whole city. In order to get on top of the mountain you have to take cable cars up which are a little scary, but once you reach the top you get an amazing view of Bogota. At the top they have a few fancy restaurants and a chapel. We strolled around for a bit and decided to head back down before the rains came. We had a blast! Enjoy the pictures!

Nigel and I with the city view behind us. Me at 30 weeks!

Megan and Nigel checking out the view:)


We had a great time with Megan and wish she could have stayed longer! One more week and Josh will be home!

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So fun to have visitors I'm sure!

Jane said...

how nice to have company and help. He looks SO cute in that jacket. Gosh I miss you Christina!

Kristine said...

i love the pics. what a nice treat to have family visit! i bet nig loved it too!

Whitney said...

So glad she could come and visit. And are you kidding me?! You're at 30 weeks?! You look amazing!