Welcome to the world Sienna Catherine!
She was born on May 17th around 3 in the afternoon and was a super quick delivery. Josh and I went in that morning to be induced which was so great and easy! Contractions were so mild I read a magazine throughout all of them till the last hour. When it was time for the epidural I felt a huge urge to push. within 10 to 15 minutes she was out. I could not believe how smooth and fast everything went. I had heard that baby number 2 was an easy delivery but this was super easy.
Sienna's Stats,
8.1 pounds
20 inches
We are so happy and so so tired with two! But we feel very lucky to welcome a baby girl to our family.
Nigel is loving his sister and runs to her when she cries offering a pacifier for her. He has been adapting pretty well but still has a hard time sharing mommy. Enjoy the pictures!
First picture of Sienna with her big brother Nigel
Hanging out with the family.
I think she is a Daddy's girl.
4 comments:
YAYYYYY!!!!!
Baby Sienna is a doll.
Glad to hear that labor went quick and easy! I hope the same happens for me!!!!
Good work mama!!!!
She's sooo cute! I'm jealous of your short labor.
Sienna is our beautiful princess.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-kunyit-putih-untuk-kesehatan-yang-mengejutkan
Post a Comment