i love your wedding pictures! beautiful! you look stunning...but i wasn't surprised. you're always beautiful. i love the colors you chose. Those Shoes!! Those little kids! The flower in your hair!
I love your blog! Add me girl. I love all your beautiful wedding shots. wasn't that day too fast? I can't remember it very well. hahaha I want to get married all over again! Love you girl!
Christina! I'm so glad you did this the pictures are beautiful the wedding was wonderful and the shoes were perfect! I hope you keep up the posts it's great to see how well you are doing. By the way how do you like your Le Crueset pans let me know if you want any recipes.
4 comments:
i love your wedding pictures! beautiful! you look stunning...but i wasn't surprised. you're always beautiful. i love the colors you chose. Those Shoes!! Those little kids! The flower in your hair!
wish i could have been there!
I love your blog! Add me girl. I love all your beautiful wedding shots. wasn't that day too fast? I can't remember it very well. hahaha I want to get married all over again! Love you girl!
Christina! I'm so glad you did this the pictures are beautiful the wedding was wonderful and the shoes were perfect! I hope you keep up the posts it's great to see how well you are doing. By the way how do you like your Le Crueset pans let me know if you want any recipes.
Your pictures turned out amazing...how could they not with such a beautiful couple!
Post a Comment