Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Quick Update for the week!

So I wanted to add a quick update on what we have been up to this week. I have started a new job here in Rexburg. I am now currently working at the Bio medics Plasma Center. I am a Donor Processor. I wanted to try to find some job that follows my art experience but couldn't find anything so this job will have to do for now. Josh is busy with his IBC business program he is in this semester. His company will be selling cookie dough. We both have been playing on a ultimate Frisbee team each week and are enjoying that except when our games are late at night and the temperature is below 30. Things are going great and we couldn't be happier. We have just passed our 3 month mark:)

5 comments:

Kristine said...

congrats on the job. and congrats on the 3 month mark!

boy rexburg sounds COLD but SLC isn't much warmer.

PS we are coming to rexburg in a couple weeks! can't wait to visit you!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Christina!!! Ya, Ryan and I are definitely not looking forward to the snow and cold.

BUT- you, josh, me, ryan. Double dates. I LOVE U

Spencer and Erin said...

Yeah for the new job!!! Now what are the odds that you can get me a job there?? I'm bored with mine.. haha... and it was so fun last night at the fondue party!! Lets trick vanessa into having another one soon!! haha

carrie said...

3 months wow! Congratulations! I hope you like your new job.

bfillerup said...

I can't believe it either...3 months! Where does the time go. Good luck with your new job.