Monday, May 25, 2009

I am 24! I am a little late posting this but finally found sometime to do so. 

My birthday fell on a sunday so we spent the day walking around the nature park seeing lots of geese, ducks and snakes! 
Josh bought me a new Blue beach cruiser that I love. I now use it ride to work and back and boy do I look funny riding the bic but hey it gets me home faster.


Being 23 was probably the greatest year of my life. I have found someone so special whom I love without end and was blessed to begin my life with him. I can't wait to see what 24 brings to me.










4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

a baby?

just kidding :-)

carrie said...

You are sooo pretty! And what a fun bike Lots of my friends ride bikes together maybe after the baby I will too.

Kristine said...

happy birthday! looks like you had a good time. Love the BIKE! i love bike rides in rexburg...they're the best.

i'll never forgot celebrating your bday in Rome!

Livi said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that last picture girlfriend. Happy happy happy birthday!