Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June 1st!

Happy June 1st everyone! Today I wanted to post more art that I have done. I gave this replica of "Starry Night" to josh as a present and really had fun painting with oils. 
The piece below is from an illustration class during school. Craig requested that I post this for him so here it is. It's a Mary Poppins piece and the assignment was to create an illustration for a broadway play. This is what I came up with.

5 comments:

Jane said...

I am in LOVE with that Mary Poppins painting. I never saw that one. LOVELy or should I say 'supercalifragilisticexpealidocious' haha!

Kristine said...

love your paintings tina! i really love the clouds in the Mary Poppins one (remember when we saw mary poppins in London...that was the best! "practically perfect")

and that starry night painting! nice work!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Happy June 1st to you too!!

I love your art work! You are so talented.

Seriously impressive work. PS I love hanging out with you and Josh. Last night was a riot!

Livi said...

Love them, love. So your invite got sent back to us so I will double check the address and send again! :)

craig shipley said...

thank you thank you! i love it. i never got to see it! =)