Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hi Everyone,

I have good news! I got a JOB! I am starting tomorrow as a full time teachers aid for special Education:) My great friend Elizabeth Taylor(Yes thats her real name) is the new teacher for Special Ed and she is a sweetheart and I am so looking forward to work with her. I have also talked to the principal and there maybe an opportunity that I can teach art at the school. So more news we are staying in Rexburg and won't be moving to Idaho Falls. Wish me luck on this new job!

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

So excited for you! You deserve it! annnnd....I love that you are my neighbor!

Livi said...

Good for you girlfriend! :)

Spencer and Erin said...

Um do you know how happy this makes me!!! wahoo!! Pretty sure I was going to be so sad if you guys were moving!! I can't wait to hear all about your new job!!