Saturday, August 22, 2009

So on the 18th it was Emma's birthday and Josh and I drove up to I.F. to celebrate with her and just about the whole broadcasting crew. Don't they look familiar? One is from channel 3 news and the rest channel 8. We dined at Cafe Rio and ate cupcakes from Cocoa Bean which were to die for. Emma is such a great sister and I love having her in Idaho with me. Notice the giant MEOW wooden letters? Her birthday theme seemed to be Cats! and the poor girl can't stand those animals:)
My Nephew baby Abram(Hope I spelled that right) was in a photo shoot that my sister-in-laws friend did. You have to understand my older Brother Tim. He loves pirates and they thought that it would be fun to use his interest in pirates as a theme for the shoot. I thought they turned out so darling. I love this little guy already. Here are a few shots that were my favorite!

No comments: