Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween with the Tidwell's/Brazier's


So this year for Halloween Josh and I were very fortunate to fly home for Halloween to be with our families. We are not able to travel home for the coming big holidays so we decided to come down for one holiday. Yay for Halloween. So we were able to trick or treat with both families.
The Tidwell's during the day and Brazier's at night. Here are some pictures of the festivities:)

Jonah as R2D2, Elena as a Butterfly, and Lydia a Mermaid.


This year Josh was a pirate and Lydia(My Niece) was a Mermaid. I love this picture because it seems like they are sharing a good laugh.

Can you believe that Lydia's Grandma made this mermaid costume! She looked Gorgeous!

Rachel(Lydia's sister) was a cupcake. She was the cutest cupcake I have ever laid eyes on:)

So this year I decided to be a hippie(I think thats how you spell it) and Abram who is 3 months was an adorable yet furious dinosaur.



This is Josh and I earlier trick or treating with the Tidwell's/Koford's. Jaxson was Elmo and Tink was a Spider princess. They both were so adorable.


I love how it took Josh and his Dad to put on the Elmo hat/helmet:)

1 comment:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Cute pictures!! I'm so happy you were able to go home and spend time with both families! Ummm those kids are ADORABLE! My favorite costume though is the elmo with that HUGE head! Hilarious! I'm sure he hated that. hahaha I still remember my Mother dressing me as a Nordstrom's gift box in Kindergarten. I mean...COME ON! I'm not even kidding. Unfortunately, there are no pictures to prove that I was a gift box.

We need to see you guys soon! And you need to give Brinley some kisses!