Friday, November 6, 2009

So while we were home we were able to attend the secret club 33 located in Disneyland. My mom has a friend who was able to give us 6 passes to go in for dinner. It was amazing! It was by far the best dinner I have ever had in my life. I felt like I was a judge in the TV show Iron Chef. We dined with 5 courses which featured crab cakes, perfectly cooked steaks/fish, foreign cheeses, salads and a dark chocolate moose with hazelnut ice cream.

This is the door entrance in which you have to buzz in and provide your reservation name if you want to enter.
This is me eating the desert. Oh My Gosh can I have another on now!
Close up of the desert:)
Josh and I enjoying this unique experience.

Each table you had your waiter and then stand by waiters watching your every bite or sip and if you glass were starting to get low a waiter would automatically refill it. If we were to stand up and move around the room our waiters would quickly fold your napkin nicely. It was so fun to be able to eat at a 5 star restaurant.

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

That food looks amazing! Glad you guys had fun!! Miss you two

Kristine said...

Club 33 is my favorite!! i love going there. it's so secret....and YUMMY.

you two are cute!

craig shipley said...

SUPER jealous right now. that's like a dream come true. and crab cakes? i love crab cakes. but i can only imagine how good DISNEY crab cakes would be.