I just wanted to update everyone with what's going on in our lives. So I am now working again and am working at a Hotel know as the Le Ritz which is on the green belt in Idaho Falls. It's an easy job so I couldn't ask for anything better. Josh is still training to become a manager at the Buckle. He is busy now with the Holiday season but loves his job. We should be moving around april to which ever state needs a Buckle manager. It could be California, Washington, Oregon, or Arizona. It'll be exciting to find out where we end up next year. We miss Rexburg but love Idaho Falls. So if any of you are up in IF please call and stop by because we miss you all.
2 comments:
We miss you guys too! Ya, over Thanksgiving let me know your sched so we can get together. Brinley is growing so fast I can't believe it!!!
(maybe I can get Josh to change a dirty diaper too...haha probably not!!)
I am so glad you guys are doing so good!!! I hope you go to either Oregon or Arizona!!! we will be at either!!!! we all miss you
Post a Comment