Monday, March 29, 2010

Welcome to Wenatchee!



Well we have some exciting news for you all...Josh has been offered a managing opportunity with the Buckle in Wenatchee, WA! It is in central Washington and 2 hours from Seattle. Josh has been there working for two weeks and I have joined him during his last week. We are excited for this opportunity and are still trying to decide wither to move here or not. We love the city and I have been on the hunt for Doctor's and apartments. It is beautiful here. The town had tons of apple orchards and cherry trees and claims to have the best produce. We have the Wenatchee river that runs through the town and the Cascade mountains near us. I' am enjoying visiting a new place! We will let you know later on the week with what we decide.

I would have posted pictures that I have taken but I left my camera adapter thing at home. But more pictures will come soon.

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

SOOOOO exciting! I LOVE Washington. It is gorgeous. I don't know much about Wenachee but I think that part of the state is gorgeous. I say YES! It won't be permanant...and I don't think you want an Idaho baby lol! When do you have to decide?

Kristine said...

wenachee! cool! i love wenachee. we used to go there for a week in feb. every year to go skiing at Mission Ridge. We have really good family friends there too.

that would be an exciting change. and it's close to Seattle!!! close enough for a weekend trip.

Jane said...

yay for washington!!!! wenachee is great! real solid people and it is not a bad drive to Seattle. That is exciting. let us know what you decide. tell josh congrats.

Holly said...

Congrats on the job Josh! Wenatchee is a cool place, I have some family that live there. Sounds like it would be a fun new adventure. I'm excited to hear what you decide..and to hear what you're having:)

Spencer and Erin said...

Oh my gosh!! Move there!!! then we can come visit on our way to Seatown!! Wenatchee is beautiful!!!We will come visit all the time!! ANd your little baby girl will love it there...(ok so i am still praying for a little girl for you..)