The Cute Bavarian village near our soon to be home....Wenatchee!
We are moving on tuesday the 6th of april as far as we know! It's quite soon but we are very excited!!!!!! We spent a day strolling through this Bavarian village which included tons of adorable European shops selling candy and Amazing chocolates and Bratwurst. If you come visit us we will take to you to this town and treat you to Bratwurst and chocolates:)
6 comments:
oh my gosh i am going to have to come visit you!!
LEAVENWORTH! oh my gosh. i cant believe you're moving there...to my neck of the woods (sorta). i love that place. i love how even the mcdonalds looks like its from the alps.
i'm excited for you guys!
I've been there!!! I love it! I can't wait for your new adventures!!! Tell JOsh congrats for us!
yaya!!!!! that is so soon!!! you will love it and it's a great place. good luck with the move. happy for you two.
APRIL 6th!!!!! THATS SO SOON!!!!! Tell me its an April Fools Joke PLEASE!
Man out of all of us I was the first to leave Rexburg and now I am the last to be in Rexburg with you and Meg leaving... Sad Day!
Are you back in town this weekend? If so we will need to try and meet up for lunch or something!!!! Scott is crazy busy with finals so if your around I would love to see you before you leave! :(
We are SOOOO coming!! They have fun outdoor plays in the summer too! And... I have been CRAVING bratwurst lately. I'm so excited for you guys! Jim and I were just talking about how jealous we are of you, I would love to live in Wenatchee! You're just leaving too soon though! We're here to help you move if you need!
Post a Comment