Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ohme Gardens

So today Josh and I went on a mini hike through gardens we have in town called, "Ohme Gardens." They sit on top of a hill which overlooks the valley. I thought the gardens would have more flowers and such but it was still fun to walk around these stones steps to various pools onsite. Josh and I also noticed that Inmates were taking care of the gardens today and they seemed busy weeding and such(We thought that was a little different).

Cute pictures of Josh walking along one of the pools and then on of him hidden in a tree:)







That's the best shot you will get of me! The pool was titled, Hidden Pool. See if you can find me:) I told Josh to take a glamorous shot of me that displayed my good side.... This is the outcome. I guess the further the better:)

3 comments:

Livi said...

no way! i want a close up full on belly shot. you're so cute prego.

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

NO FAIR!!!!! I want a full belly shot. Like...all belly shot. Not you like one centimeter in a pic!!!

Unknown said...

hahahahaha you're sooo cute!!! that's hilarious! i love it!