Thursday, June 24, 2010

Projects for Baby:)

I have finally finished one project I have been working on for the baby and don't know why it took me so long to finish. This girl is running out of energy juice I guess:( Anyways, Josh and I are set on the baby's name and we love the name Nigel Owen Tidwell. So I wanted to spell out his name with wood letters and then cover them with fabric and then glue them on teal mini canvases.




I'd like to hang it above his crib once we get one! I think it turned out great tho and can't wait to start decorating more. Baby's colors are blues and greens. I' am planning on painting him cute animal characters like Alligators and am working on the designs for that. Anyone have any ideas for decorating baby rooms?

5 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

I love that name. It is so you guys! I can't wait for you guys to become parents!!! Christina! I STILL have your baby gift sitting on my floor. I haven't had a free moment to run to the post office. PLEASE forgive me.

I loooooove artwork. Just make his room colorful and boy! Can't wait to see your art that you are going to make!

Jane said...

Yay!!!! Great job christina! I like the fabric choice too. I wish I could come over and help you. That'd be so fun. I love Nigel already.

Livi said...

cute name!! good job on your project.

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!! How cute! The colors are beautiful. Girl, I have SO many ideas for NOT's room... life-size stuffed elephants... a tomato garden... possibly a jacuuuuzzz?! call me. we'll discuss. muuahahhahalll!

Jim and Vanessa said...

No we're not training him at all! But I bought his potty seat and we sing potty songs all the time! Once he gives a sign like ripping his diaper off or noticing when he pees... he is on that pot!! I Love your blocks, you did such a good job! And we miss you so much!