Josh and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday and Josh had the whole weekend off which was awesome! We spend the weekend shopping and eating and it was nice to just relax for two days in a row. It's our last anniversary together before the baby comes which will change everything but we both are so excited for this little guy to join us. These last two years have been amazing! I love my Josh more than ever and will continue to love him more and more throughout the years:)
P.S. I will take pictures tonight of my belly! Sorry I haven't post too many its just hard to take pictures when no one is here to take some of me. Only about 5 weeks left!!! WAAA WHOOOO!
4 comments:
happy anniversary!
congrats!!!
YAY! You were a goooorgeous Bride!
Yeah!!! congrats!!!! And I am SO excited for your babe to come!!!! Wahoo!! Sometimes I think I am more excited than you sometimes!! Is that wierd?
Post a Comment