Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mom in town:)

It has been a great week!! My mother came into town to visit and help me get ready for the baby and we had the best time ever! We took her to Leavenworth and ate delicious bratwurts while listening to an amazing yodeler yodeling our favorite hits from the sound of music. I had such a great week just being with my mom and talking non-stop. We went on plenty of walks and picked cherries in our orchard in the complex. It was so fun and I miss her already.


This is where we ate our bratwurst:) The cold air sprinklers were awesome. It was so hot!


Pic of Josh and I. Boy I look like my whole body is swelling:(


Flowers Josh had bought me for our anniversary.


I've included two pictures of me and my belly! I'm 35 weeks!!!!! Can you believe it!


Look at that tummy:) Can't wait for this little guy.

6 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

GORGEOUS!

I love your Mom (even though I've never met her...i still love her!)

PS you should be getting our package sometime soon!

(I FINALLY got it in the mail!)

Jane said...

MY oh MYYYY that belly. he's coming so soon!!! what a great mom you have. i bet she is so thrilled for your little guy.

Kristine said...

you look Darling! that belly is awesome. cant wait to see pics of the little guy.

so fun to have your mom in town. love her!!!

Unknown said...

you're cute when you're fat!!! i like it! meow. that belly is darling!

Spencer and Erin said...

Such a cute little belly!!1 I can't wait for your little guy to get here!!! wahoo!!

Livi said...

your belly is so cute i want to rub it!!