Met with my good old doctor today to see if things are progressing and if I' am dilated... No I' am not dilated but the baby's head is facing down which basically means he is ready:) So he could basically come anytime but knowing my luck it will be right on or a few days after his due date which is fine with me. 4 more weeks left everyone!!! Wahoo!!!!! I will keep you all updated with my weekly appointments.
I' am feeling great and still working 4 days a week at the Buckle and trying to stay as active as I can with walking at night with Josh. I' am starting to have pain in my lower right hip which is probably where he is laying but other than that I really can't complain. This pregnancy has been really easy thus far. Hope I just didn't jinx myself. Talk to you all soon!
2 comments:
ohhhh baby!!! i can't believe how soon he's gonna come. so exciting. thanks for updating. please continue.
Thanks for the update! I got your thank you card. Seriously, Christina! I love you!!! I can't wait for this next phase of your life. You see and read my blog...Brinley is all OVER it!!! There is so much to look forward to.
And please, call/text me if you have any questions. I loved getting your text the other night :-)
Post a Comment