Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Alligators

Josh and I are all set for our new family member to arrive in 3 weeks! 3 WEEKS! I can't believe it. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and the Doctor said he is measuring big. I hope he doesn't get too much bigger for my sake. We set up his crib and I bought the cutest baby bedding collection at target.com and I love it so much. I love the tiny alligator prints. I took a few pictures of the crib to show you all. Enjoy:)




7 comments:

Livi said...

im so so excited for you guurl. keep us posted when adorable nigel comes into the world. love ya!

Kristine said...

3 weeks!! oh my! that is so exciting!!!

Cute bedding! i love target!

Jane said...

oh girl! it's so soon. really cute room for baby nigel. i love alligators too!!!!

Jack and Mel said...

Wow he is almost here!!! I love the bedding, it is too cute! We miss you guys!

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! oh my gosh i love it! tiny bear he has the cutest room in the world! and the cutest MAMA!

Jim and Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, yes send me the link! How cool, she really got to FLY with them? If only she got a date out of it too.. =). I was ranting and raving to Jim last night about your bedroom set up, I LOVE it! Did Josh tell you our plans to try and hang out next week? I hope we can work it out! I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left, I wish we were closer!

Spencer and Erin said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the alligators!!! SO cute!!!!! I can't wait for little nigel to come!!!!wahoo!!!