So Just got back from the doctor's office and they checked my cervix and I have made a lot of progress! The baby's head is seriously low, I' am 80% effaced and dilated to a one!!!! Baby is coming soon. The doctor said he could come within the next week or two!!!! So probably around his due date or sooner. I can't believe it:) Nigel is on his way!
3 comments:
Those 2 weeks are going to FLYYYYYY by. I can't wait for you to be a mommy!!! ahhhh I can still remember it like it was yesterday. Bare through the pain, it's soooo worth it when you hold that little baby in your arms for the first time. So close to Heaven!!!
Love you, and remember to tell Josh, Real men watch the whoooole process :-)
!!! So exciting!! Now, get walking! (or other things that also trigger labor!) haha
That's so exciting!! Keep us posted! :)
YYYOOOUUUU GOOOOOO GGGIIIIRRRRLLLLL!!!!!! that's so great! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment