Saturday, August 14, 2010

Alive and Well at 39 weeks

Can you believe I have 7 days left till this little guys due date? This whole pregnancy has flown by and has been such an amazing experience for me and I have enjoyed it so much. Well to update everyone I had another Doctor's Appointment yesterday to find out I' am still dilated to a one and about 85%-90% effaced. So I have made a tiny bit of progress but not much. I think Nigel is too comfortable where he is at and he is welcome to stay as long as he wants:) I finished my last day of work yesterday and plan on cleaning/swimming/relaxing all next week. I think I've deserved it!




Belly pic of me at 39 weeks!



Another shot of Nigel's crib! I love the star:)

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Your Nursery and your BELLY are soooo cute! We miss you guys a ton! That crib is gorgeous, keep us posted and you definitely deserve a week off girl!

Kristine said...

you're the cutest!!! i can't believe you worked right up to his due date...Go YOU! cant wait to see the baby! keep us posted as things progress.

love you!

Jane said...

you absolutely deserve a relaxing week. i'm so impressed that you worked that long into your pregnancy. get plenty of rest! i'm so excited for you two! thanks for posting updates.