Thursday, October 14, 2010
I can't believe it has almost been two months!
Time goes too quick with a new born. Nigel seems so big now and does not stop growing!!!! He continues to get cuter and cuter and has the funniest personality. He is such a tall baby! People are amazed with how long his body is. I' am sure he will just tower over me one day. I had a fun time shopping for him the other day and found two of the cutest baby hats around. I wanted to get him a baseball hat and the one that I found is adorable on him. The other hat is like a old fashioned paper boy hat(Not sure what they are called). I also got him a suspenders outfit that will fit him soon. Nigel is such a good baby and sleeps through the night and we don't get out of bed till 10 or eleven. Enjoy the pictures:) The last picture is hilarious! Poor guy has no neck. He looks like those english soilder's with the buckle so high up.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
christina!! nig is such a dream boat. i want to cry i love him so much. those little legs. and sweet smile. offically obsessed!
now come to CA so i can see you! and the baby!
He is ADORABLE!
hahah he totally looks like an english soldier!!! I LOVE IT!
Just wait till he rips those hats right off!!! Cute!
What a cute little smile! :)
CUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEE! I love him. He is growing length wise and Link is growing width wise! I can't wait to see you guys one of these days. We miss you so much! Are you going home for Christmas? Because if you do, then we can meet up then!!! It's my year for Christmas. Nigel is so cute but he needs to meet his predestined bff.
We can't wait to meet the beautiful bebe in real life!!
Post a Comment