Monday, October 25, 2010

Two Months Doctor Visit

Two Months Doctor Visit-

Here are Nigel's Stats:

weight: 12.1 pounds, 50%

Height: 23 1/2, 75%

Head: 16", 50%

It was a sad day watching him get his shots. Poor guy didn't see it coming but he seemed fine afterwards once mom got to hold him. This little guy loves to smile and continues to smile all the time. He makes the cutest smiles and sometimes throws in a eyebrow lift or a nose crinkle with his smiles. We talk all day long and its so funny to talk to him like an adult and wait for him to answer back. We talk about politics, weather, and what he likes to eat etc. Our conversations are endless. We can even not talk to each other and still enjoy one another company. Sounds like a perfect relationship to me. He keeps getting cuter and cuter by the second.

This is a picture of our quick trip to Spokane to see Emma for the night. She was able to meet little Nigel. It was so great to see her and catch up with the Idaho Gossip.

Nigel really enjoys taking a bath every night. He is so good and would stay in the tub for hours if he had it his way.

Nigel in his bouncer with one of my favorite outfits on him, his Suspenders and shoe socks:)

Nigel in his nautical outfit with his pirate polo and pirate shoes. Isn't he cute?

5 comments:

Jane said...

He is CUTE and so are you. I love his outfits and his tiny little bod.
keep posting.

Brad & Emma said...

we can talk and not talk for hours!! haha -- my fav is the bathtub pic! the sponge is so carefully placed! haha, he is the cutest and i LOVE his suspenders outfit! xoxo bff

Anonymous said...

I loved hearing about that special night sharing a hotel bed with The Nig and Big J. It's nice to have a visual. Lucky Emma!

Danielle said...

Yeah gotta love those shots, hope u guys r good. Besos

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Somehow, I missed this post. And I'm SO sad I did. BUT grateful because he totally brightened my day!!!

LOVE him!

And that pic of you and Emma is sooo cute. You. Look. AMAZING.

I love you Christina! We love remembering all our good times together. We love Nigel and hope to meet him someday! I'm sure we'll both have 5 kids by then! lol