Monday, November 1, 2010
Beauty shots....
So I have been camera crazy the last few days and can't seem to take enough pictures of my little guy when he smiles. The first two pictures are of him wearing his new sweater that his grandma sent him. Just in time for the cold weather and rainy days. I love his new hat! He reminds me of the Newsies gang! "Get your paper." He is such a happy boy and is always in a good mood except when bed time rolls around. Anyone have any good tips with naps throughout the day and bedtime routines? Nigel is not napping long enough during the day and goes to bed pretty late at night. I know he is still super young so maybe he will get better as he gets older? Anyways we are happy and love him to pieces. I can't seem to get enough of him:) Enjoy his smiles below!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When it comes to nap and bedtime, he is still suuuuuper little. We usually would just swaddle Brin until she fell asleep. If she napped better in my arms, then I would let her for awhile and then put her in her bouncy chair or on the couch. As for bedtime, do what you can! I can't remember Brin sleeping more than 4 hrs at a time at that age. My friends though got their son to sleep through the night, but I'm pretty sure they had some nasty weeks of him crying and crying. I'm too weak. I hate having Brinley cry, and even now too when she definitely IS capable of sleeping through the night.
Love you! Do your best, but always go off of his needs and what is best for him!
oooooh my. that little hat is the best. he has the cutest smile. so big and happy. what a special time this is!
i am DYING over him. he is the cutest little thing. that SMILE!!! it melts me.
last pic is my fave. i want to frame it.
All in due time he will figure it out soon. So cute!!
A penny a pape.
Post a Comment