Monday, November 1, 2010

Afternoon walk

It had been heavenly having Josh home for the last couple of days and Nigel and I had so much fun with Dad. We stuck around home and cooked a lot of good food and just enjoyed being with our baby boy. One afternoon before the rain came we went for a walk and about halfway through the walk I ran home to get my camera and snapped a few shots of us together. I finally got a decent picture with myself smiling and Nigel making some kind of face, But you work with what you get. Nigel loved being outside. Don't you love his bear beanie? Enjoy the pictures!




3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Okay. SHOCKED to see Josh's hair cut short!!!!!!! I seriously was like WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA he looks so good!!! Love you guys so much. Nigel is suuuuuch a gem. Love his little face. His smiles make me melt!!

Brad & Emma said...

look at that BEAUTIFUL smile!! i just love him so much! he is stunning -- what a perf baby!

Spencer and Erin said...

That beanie is adorable!!! I love it!! I wish we lived closer so we could go walking together!