So after Nigel's nap in the bathroom(He loves to fall asleep with the fan on so that spot has become his napping area) we decided to have a little photo shoot. Now I don't have the greatest camera but these came out cute considering. We were going to get professional shots taken but then I thought well I can do it and I think I did a descent job. I plan on blowing these up a framing them in some kind of sequence frame from target. Enjoy!
WHAT THE FLIP? Nigel got REAL cute!! He looks exactly like Colton. If Colty Pops weren't on a mission I would start to get suspicious. Those Brazier genes are unstoppable! Hopefully you will get with the program and nickname him "Skull."
So cute guys. Jon and I were looking at this with Link and we put him in front of the computer and said, "Look at your best friend Link!" Link's eyes bugged out and got super big. It was so funny. I guess he knows a best friend when he sees one! Nigel is adorable. Love it.
8 comments:
ohhh my gosh. that outfit!!! and i must say those big brown eyes kill me!
That is TOTALLY a Nigel outfit. Love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
nigel is awesome!
hahaha 'buy a pape, mister?' he looks beautiful! I LOVE HIM!
WHAT THE FLIP? Nigel got REAL cute!! He looks exactly like Colton. If Colty Pops weren't on a mission I would start to get suspicious. Those Brazier genes are unstoppable! Hopefully you will get with the program and nickname him "Skull."
He is getting big so fast!!!!
So cute guys. Jon and I were looking at this with Link and we put him in front of the computer and said, "Look at your best friend Link!" Link's eyes bugged out and got super big. It was so funny. I guess he knows a best friend when he sees one! Nigel is adorable. Love it.
Post a Comment