Hi everyone! We are doing great. Nothing too exciting going on. Josh is getting busier with work during the holidays and Nigel and I make an effort to visit him everyday during his lunch break. Nigel keeps growing and seems to be so easy going and happy. I can't believe how time just flies by. Enjoy the pictures!!!
Don't you just love this baby boy in his warm sweater! I can't get enough of his funny smile:)

Nigel laying out one night watching TV. I love when he puts his arms behind his head.

1 comment:
UMMM I LOVE YOU NIGEL!!!!!!!!!!
I loved it when you said, he is such an easy going baby. I thought to myself, his parents are the 2 most easy going people I know!!! Thank goodness he didn't turn out the opposite!!! ahhhh crossing my fingers he stays that way!
He is CUUUUUUUTE! Ryan told me that he is super cute. And coming from him, that means a lot because he speaks his opinion when it comes to other babies!
Post a Comment