I will go private in a week!
kristinecmetcalf@gmail.com
hollynhirt@gmail.comNigel is TOO CUTE! Seriously!
Invite us!!!! And I just looked at my stats, I have never seen that before!! erincarter8@gmail.com
emmajade08@gmail.com.... yeah, just use that one.. or ejade@12news.com. also... you look hot tottie in that new pic! LOVE IT!!! YOU GO GIRL!
ya, I'm thinking about going private too :-) It's a good idea.meaganbriggs3 at gmail dot com
lindseyabench@gmail.com(kiersten's sister)
We just did too! The same thing was happening to us. my email is brigitteollig@yahoo.com
Yeah for going private! No more creepo's!jim.nessa@gmail.com
ajohnson33@gmail.comI LOVED seeing you last week! Wish we lived closer to get together more often! Hope you made it home safe and sound!
frecklez2005@hotmail.com!
itri22@gmail.com
It's fun to watch your blog so invite me! playforte@gmail.com
Don't forget us! :) I think you have my email... if not, let me know!
ofcourse! mamiemullins23@hotmail.com
You do realize that I live in LONDON??? I was wondering why you stopped posting.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
I will go private in a week!
kristinecmetcalf@gmail.com
hollynhirt@gmail.com
Nigel is TOO CUTE! Seriously!
Invite us!!!! And I just looked at my stats, I have never seen that before!!
erincarter8@gmail.com
emmajade08@gmail.com.... yeah, just use that one.. or ejade@12news.com. also... you look hot tottie in that new pic! LOVE IT!!! YOU GO GIRL!
ya, I'm thinking about going private too :-) It's a good idea.
meaganbriggs3 at gmail dot com
lindseyabench@gmail.com
(kiersten's sister)
We just did too! The same thing was happening to us. my email is brigitteollig@yahoo.com
Yeah for going private! No more creepo's!
jim.nessa@gmail.com
ajohnson33@gmail.com
I LOVED seeing you last week! Wish we lived closer to get together more often! Hope you made it home safe and sound!
frecklez2005@hotmail.com!
itri22@gmail.com
It's fun to watch your blog so invite me! playforte@gmail.com
Don't forget us! :) I think you have my email... if not, let me know!
ofcourse! mamiemullins23@hotmail.com
You do realize that I live in LONDON??? I was wondering why you stopped posting.
Post a Comment