Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yahoooooo!!!!

So I have some exciting news!!!! Nope not pregnant. I got a call from the ellen Show and am invited to attend one of her tapings for this years 12 days of give-aways!!!!! I know its a way off but that news made my year:)





I put him in his xmas monster sweater today. Don't you love the horns:)

4 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Oh my gosh Nigel. YOU could be a baby model. NO joke.

you and Ellen are BFFs. SERIOUSLY!!!! I'm still in shock from all the baby stuff you got from that show!!!

Shayne said...

He is beyond cute! I love his smile! ... and the Ellen show again?!?! You are one lucky girl! That's so exciting!!! Congrats! :)

The Olligschlager Family said...

thanks for the invite just let me know if you would like to view mine brigitteollig@yahpo.com

Unknown said...

WHAT! How did you pull that off? That is so exciting!! Im still waiting for her to post the invite for this years Mothers day show! :) I hope I get on!