Friday, August 5, 2011

Nap time and Packages...

My favorite part of the day is going into Nigel's room after he wakes up from his nap. When I open the door I find all of his dolls in his crib and he will be sitting down playing with them:) Its the cutest sight ever! Can't get enough of this adorable guy...

He loves his doll Mater from cars and his Rio doll:)


My mom sent us a package and bought him new clothes from H and M. We needed more long sleeve shirts! Thanks mom!
He was upset to wear his new hat at first but then that quickly changed. He wore it all afternoon and to the store.

This is a shot right before bed time. Check out his hair!! I think I could put a pony tail in the back. Don't worry I won't. It's getting so long tho and I love it:)

2 comments:

Brad & Emma said...

i just love that little pupper! when you showed me that on skype i was dying!!! i love when he wakes up, so happy!

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

Long sleeves?????? O ya, I guess it's opposite seasons right? He is so adorable. I just love him so much!