Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ostrich Farm!

So during the holiday weekend we went to visit an ostrich farm which was fun. They took you throughout the whole farm and we were able to see the babies, teenagers, and then huge adults. We were able to feed them as well. This wasn't my favorite part because giant birds scare me! they gave us food and let us in their cages. I wish Josh could have gotten a picture of me because Im sure it would have been priceless. I held out my hand and hoped that they wouldn't take my fingers:( It was scary. Boy those things are ugly. I got a picture of Josh feeding them and he seemed happy. After that we ate Ostrich Burgers, believe it or not! They were ok. Not super great but I had to try one.
Nigel and the Pony:) Nigel tried to get as far away as possible.
Happy Josh with his new best friend:)
Nigel and Elizabeth.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

So fun, is nigel walking yet!!!!