Monday, December 5, 2011

San Andres!

Nigel and I accompanied Josh on his company trip to San Andres Island in the Caribbean. We went with 100 distributors and Josh was the the man in charge making sure everyone was happy and that things ran smoothly. I gotta hand it to him because I thought he did a great job!
The island was beautiful and 80+ degrees all week. We ran into some rain and wind that last few days but still made sure to enjoy ourselves. We spent the week on the beach which we all loved especially Nigel. I couldn't get him out of the water and when I did he would run back in with the tide. He is our little fish. I also went Jet skiing for the first time and was sacred out of my mind but, it was nice to hold on to Josh:) We had such a good time and here are some pictures of us in paradise...

Nigel and I in the water. Im pretty sure we went to this beach everyday and stayed for hours. I know its not the best pic of me but look how cute he is. Oh Im starting to show already!

Nigel and I again taking a breather from playing in the water. It was nice to sit down for a minute.

One day we took a launch boat which was scary to a distant island where the water is super shallow. We saw so many neat fish, sting ray, and lots of blue crabs! We put Nigel in his blow up raft and sailed him out to sea he loved it:)

Josh and Nigel exploring the shallow waters. The water was so beautiful. So many shades of blues and greens.

We also went to captain Morgan's pirate hide out! They had pirate swords, guns, and loot! We hiked down to the pirate cave where apparently they hide there pirate treasures. We had a great time being together as a family and can't wait for the next family trip in December!!

3 comments:

Meagan @ Meagan Tells All said...

SO incredible! You guys are living such a wild adventure (jealous sometimes!!!) and this trip looks like a dream land! Nig baby, you are so stinking adorable!

craig shipley said...

i can't even handle the adorableness that is nigel!! BAAAAH i miss u guys like crazy!!

Mamie said...

YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! Congrats girl. We miss you guys like crazy!!!! When are you due! You guys all look like your having the time of your lives!